Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September 11th Charity Gig, TBMC please come along as its for a good cause.

Options
  • 28-08-2002 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi there, just to let you all know, our friends in the Music Centre have agreed to let us run a Charity gig in the Music Centre on Wednesday September 11th, so I will request all of you to come along as it is for a good cause and I will get to work on some raffles and other stuff.
    But come in to support us on this, I know that it is short notice and I know that its a Wednesday Night but I would appreciate you support.

Line up:- ( Note, some bands to be confirmed and organization is subject to change, the line up is in alphabetical order so the band you see at the top of the bill, is not necessarily the headlining act, all bands get 45 minutes to get set up and play their set so there really is no favouratism going on, the running order will be pulled out of a hat on the day so if you get there at 9 and your favourite band has already played, its you own fault for not having a more spirited attitude about the whole thing, support everyone not just your buddies band ).

Ginseng
    Otranome
    Oz
    Polar

Doors at 7.30 first band on stage at 7.30 sharp, so be early.

Admission is € 6.00 so you have no excuse.
    Profits going to Charities to be announced.

9/11 United Serices Group
    The Afghans Womens Missions.

See you all there.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

I'd love to go, but i have a flying lesson that day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Funny, but not as funny as you s**king my d**k with no teeth.

Just to let you know, the Charities as mentioned earlier have changed, it will now be Concern receiving the proceeds and another Charity of the choice of another Organizer of the show.

Also Ginseng have cancelled due to Paul ( bass player not being in the Country ).
    So I am on the look for another band, the successor to Ginseng will be announced shortly.

Cheers.

Niall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭BEHOLD!

"you know how to read you ignorant f uck?"

good film...good lines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Thats cool. I'll drop down.

www.sundogsband.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

a chance to see otranome and polar
    im there!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

if you want a good turn out try get more bands and try get a famous band:) i bet bono would be up for this drop him a mail....

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Should be a great night regardless of whether U2 play or not ;)
    Oh, Drowner, hope you'd a good night last night. Sorry I never got to talk to you - I was running round like a mad yoke!!!! Cheers for coming in anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Dob77

Better keep some dosh for the poor Iraquees (how do you spell that?). Looks like there about to get there asses kicked by the land of "freedom". :mad:

thanks richie i did have a good night
    check the threads for my dissection of ur band ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

The Afghans Womens Missions. - Is that some sorta kamikaze organisation. Quiet ironic on September the 11th methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good bands...good cause...a way to show yer thinking of everyone affected by last years events and everything that followed...and the bands need to be supported in this...not just coz they up'n'coming but because they're doing their bit for those less fortunate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

This just in.

The band to Replace Ginseng on September 11th in the Music Centre will be :-

Wait for it..................

Keep Scrolling.........

Just a little bit more.........

Is the anxiety starting to get to you.............

Blo.tooth.

Now if you need more persuading then your a dick and I hate you.

Lets all go this gig and get absolutely plastered.

Niall.

good work Niall!!!

even better night now!!!

perfect! now ill finally get to see them! woohoo!

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Richie

Savage cabbage. This is gonna be a great night. I can feel it in me waters!!! Fair play again Niall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

I'd love to go, but i have a flying lesson that day.
    u kill me :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sidney

NIALL, CAN YOU CHECK YOU'RE PRIVATE MESSAGES.

CHEERS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 myles

Nice one Niall. Look forward to it. Gonna be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

now theres one helluva nice way of celebrating/drowning sorrows about the j.c. results...*ponders*...must persuade sum of my buddies to come with..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 sidney

Thanks for your response Niall. No problems at all - the offer is always open.

Hope it goes well. We'll be there anyway.

Take care.

• Advertisement

ah polarbelly why didnt ya just say *bump* hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

what?

this is my first post on this topic

what ya talkin bout man

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

We need volunteers to collect money for Concern(With the buckets and vests I had to haul down wexford street today)

Mail gigsmart_ireland@yahoo.co.uk or phone 085-7189920 if interested

Advertisement