Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the sofas da 2 tonight wens

Options
  • 28-08-2002 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭

a gig not to be missed the sofas play da2 tonight wens...the sofas are wayne sheey (terance trent darby,catus world news,juliet turner) conor brady (voted musican of the year hot press 2000 awards) falin gormley (sax player from the commitments) and rob malone (bass plyer from david gray)....guest vocalists on the night include marie doyle,bronagh gallagher (the commitments) kirean kennadey,josie (daragh) and katrina just signed to sony uk..and two very special guests which are special for me to allow to tell (bugger) but they are pretty damn special....anyone who loves music has to come to this i state my life on it......mick:cool: :cool:

Advertisement