Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argh!

Options
  • 28-08-2002 4:06pm
    Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭

There was once a girl, here name was Kelly.
    Kelly, who was also nick-named "I look like I have a dead, pink-hair dyed Camel on my head" Osbourne finally came across the ancient "Ugly" tree, which she decided to climb. Much to her dismay, once she reached the top she happened to fall off this ugly tree and, for some inexplainable illogical reason, hit every single branch, strand of bark, catterpillar, squirrel, birds nest and root on the way down.

After adjusting to her new look, she was inspired to write songs.
    She was from a very rich family, with a father renowned for being a big musical icon many centuries ago, yet unfortunately for our little Dead Pink Camel on Head Kelly, none of her fathers musical abilities brushed off onto her, or for that matter onto her rather pathetic, annoying brother, yet she decided to make a song anyway. Her song happened to be a remake of another song she heard off another musical icon many decades ago, and to her joy, she made a complete ballz of it.

We all love Kelly, Dead Pink Camel On Head, Osbourne, as do we love Jack, I Am Such A Cock Gobbling ****, Osbourne, and thus I conclude that we should make a shrine to worship these aspiring musical talents!

Or should we?

Im sure people have already complained about this song, yet it's been played a lot lately and I am, needless to say, absolutely SICKENED by it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Or you could get a life

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

No - I think I'll direct my efforts towards building this shrine thank you very much.

Anyone capable of winning a Board Award should, by law, HAVE no life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

There's plenty of Boards Award winners that have a life, theres, uhm, ah , uh , heh, hang on hang on, I can get this , I can , er.

Okay you win.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Yay - Another award for me.

My Prize? Whaddaya mean there's no prize for me!?
    Oh well, you'll just have to join me in pointlessly slating Kelly Osbourne for being the inbred ****er that she is, unless of course, you actually like her with which I will apologise for making such nasty comments, and then call you obscene names behind your back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

To be fair I dont think that Madonna cover she did is too bad.But yeah his kids are weird ****ers-his son reminds me of those 50s B-Movies were kids with his strange look and english accent get possesed and take over the town and so on(like that film on the simpsons the Bloodening).****in mong!And as for yer ones hair-why do some people think that its fashionable to make yourself look like an ugly freak?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Originally posted by RopeDrink

.....and thus I conclude that we should make a shrine
    SIZE]

I would say you should build a shrine to her. I wouldn't say no to a threesome with her and her mom.

Advertisement