Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This should be interesting...

Options
  • 28-08-2002 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Right, I somehow made a bet today... not particularly odd but wait until I give you the specifics... from 5PM today until 5PM next Wednesday I am not allowed use any form of vulgar language. Now, as any of you who has spent any time in my company will know, I use vulgarity a lot. A whole lot in fact. So, it shall be no more for the next week. I'll keep y'all updated with any replacement words I invent although how I'm going to replace my much favoured "w" word I don't know. (The "w" word that ends in "hore".)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Big Stick

The trick is to use words that sound like their vulgar but aren't - like 'pakoctza'. Or swear in a foreign langauge. 'Merde' sounds so damn classy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Hmmm.... interesting. can we think of a punishment for you if you swear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Hat Girl

bondage! and whippage!
    oh oh and blindfolds...they're cool!

we'll put bob in a room with cats and blindfold him and stick fish in his ears and up his nose and yay!yay!yay! i'll be happy little donkey living in kerry.

oh god i need sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Fishies you say? Bondage you say? Whippage you say? Sounds good so far... but Kerry?! Jesus, come on! And how could you need sleep? You fell asleep while I was on the phone to you last night / this morning... tsk, and it was only 4AM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Kerry is cool, on occasion.

Ah, who the fook am I kidding?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I propose you let ME do as i will unto bob... sufficient punishment thinks i. I'll need a tube of super glue, some lube and a large tin of paint. The string and pins i'll get myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

/me suffers horrible mental images

Advertisement