Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mexican border

Options
  • 28-08-2002 6:20pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭

There was a boy who rode his bicycle to the border with two bags over his shoulders...when asked what was in the bag he said "sand", I am to take these sand bags across the border to my cousin, here is my passport. The officer made him dump out the sand and after inspecting for drugs he made him put the sand back in the bag and go on his way. This was a daily routine for the next 5 years.
    One day the officer was sitting in a bar after just have celebrated his retirement. The boy was now 18 and in the bar so the officer walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder and said, look son, I am retired now and have a question about all that sand. What did your cousin do with it?
    He didnt do anything with it, I dumped it once I crossed the border.
    "I knew it , exclaimed the officer!" what have you been doing all that time?! I knew you were up to something!! were you transporting drugs?
    nope said the boy.
    Then what asked the officer...I am retired and cant do anything, what were you doing?

***can you gues what he was doing before reading?***

I was smugeling bikes across.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

imho, i think you should have stopped at "iwas smuggeling bicycles"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

ya know, I think you may have something there :)

edited.

Advertisement