Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Predictions for the next few months

• 29-08-2002 6:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭

Kane returns and completely destroys The Rock so he can work on another movie
    Kane is attacked by a masked man who turns out to be Kurt Angle

Triple H fights Lesnar at unforgiven for the title
    With HHH reigning champion, he is challenged by kurt angle for the title at rebellion
    HBK comes out and distracts HHH while Angle attacks from behind
    HBK gives Angle the sweet chin music and pulls HHH over him while the ref counts 1-2-3
    HHH music plays and HBK says "that's the wrong music" and DX music starts to play

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Hobnail Monkey

Hmmmmmm, has possibilities.
    I think that Kane will put Undertaker out of action, either that or he'll have a feud with Lesnar.
    In the meantime, Angle will go for Lesnars title and get it.
    Edge will become Intercontinental champ again.
    Nidia will finally get her jugs out for the lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I'd say Kane will get the undisputed title within a couple of months of his return. I would love to see Angle/Kane/ANYONE take the title frm brock lesner.
    Nidia will finally get her jugs out for the lads
    Hopefully ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

i must say i was a big fan of dx during their run but just can't see a return of the group. what i do see happening is lesnar dropping the belt to HHH and then a stroyline whick leads to HHH vs HBK for the belt with HBK becoming champ.
    the lesnar vs angle and lesnar vs kane will be 2 rivalries coming up but look like they will be done separate with angle getting his shot first with his departure for his intense training programme for the olympics starting in the next few months.
    the only other angle worth mentioning is to watch out for Y2J to snap revert to his proper character beat the daylights out of ric flair [possibly ending flairs stint in wwe] and being in contention for a shot at the undisputed title [expect angle to start oct/nov]
    as for nidia it's only a matter of time b4 she gets her jugs out.
    mind you even mae young beat her to it anyone remember royal rumble 2000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Hobnail Monkey

Yeah, but I think that Mae Young got some serious wood off the dudleys for her troubles soon after that. Not bad for a granny really

Advertisement