Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ibiza

• 29-08-2002 9:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

im off to ibiza tomorrow!

woo hoo

i cant wait

and best of all its for free!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Im_Not_Here

Have a great time!!! :cool:

Soooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭D-!

thanks Caz i will

im counting down the hours now i cant wait

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Derek_S

hope ya have a great time diana take care have a good one

hey diana just thought of something......

seemingly theres some really hot free parties been run in ibiza this summer by Garlands..... i know some people that managed to get passes (i think its by invite only) and they said it was the major highlight of their holiday!!! I think the final one is next week...... if you get a chance to go u should deffo take it!!!! :cool:

that is so made up caz

• Advertisement

Its not made up!

sure it's not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭allan f

enjoy urself diana

talk to you soon:D

oh get a room

i dunno, he becomes a moderator and he thinks hes all powerful, godammit, he used to be such a nice boy........where did he go wrong i ask myself?!?!?!?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

so it's like that now eh,you never gave your all to the cobras in anyway mitchell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Originally posted by Derek_S
    so it's like that now eh,you never gave your all to the cobras in anyway mitchell

got power hungry eh derek

you say it like it's a bad thing

nope

well then shove it up your tight ass

Originally posted by Derek_S
    well then shove it up your tight ass

nutn goes up my ass
    ur confusin me with that young farrell scamp

oh children do behave!!!!:rolleyes: :o

Originally posted by allan f
    oh children do behave!!!!:rolleyes: :o

proof the man is gay

this cobra hiding for you can't come quick enough ste

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Just back from my holiers a few hours ago too, went to Majorca for 2 weeks and got a boat to ibiza and kip'd on the beach for 2 days and went pasion(spelling?) can't remember who it was playing there, my head is in bits, had to stay in hospital for 2 days until I ran outa the place, couldn't stand not talking to anyone!
    I was also in santa ponsa and someoen comes up to me and says "are you lenny?" and then he said to me he was Cian off the old energy forum, he wanted to know were everyone had moved, I think I tried telling him to come here, don't know if he will remember though :)

• Advertisement

dont worry bout cian i have his email

;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

It was Darren emerson playing in pasion,
    give meh cians adyy will yea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Cian H

I didn't get no e mails ladies.

I don't know how i found this site, i just gussed it today, i was too wasted to remember what you told me lenny/oj.

How the fuk did we end up talkin about the internet?

I was leavin that **** hole fama's place, and someone said to me "Com'n lenny wil yea"
    And you were walking by, and you said, "Are you lenny from the Energy forum? :confused:" and I was like "eh, yea" and you go "I'm Cian!" took me a second to figure out who yea were, and you were wonderin were everyone off the forum had gone, I told yea boards.ie, at the top go to community-free radio and you'll see the energy forum there. and you were like "Right niceone" halfway down the street, hehe
    I was so shocked, metting someone I new over the net a few thousand miles away from home.

Ah yeah i remember now. I had seen you posting on the energy forum that u were going to majorca, thats how i knew.

That fama place was a fukkin disgrace, it was like going on holidays with frank k.

I know yea, thats why i went to BCM 8 nights :)
    €15 in, and free drink all night
    you get hats and tshirts an all that too.
    10pm-6am
    Saw Jules, dave pearce, tiesto and a few others I can't think playing there.
    brillant place, it was in Magaluif

The friends i was with hate dance music so that was a no go for me. It sounded savage though.
    I heard the free bar was piss though.

Naa, we got known there from day 2, so we got well locked after and got absoluty bollaxed every night there!
    Getting my pics on tuesday, I'll upload them too.

Advertisement