Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 2 Limited Edition

Options
  • 29-08-2002 9:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Any thoughts on these babies?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Ping Chow Chi

nice, but not a patch on that game cube / dvd player from a few months ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

i think lik sang still sell those gamecube Q's. shame they only play ntsc games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

The panasonic Qubes can be modded to play any region, they're still produced and sold in japan at the very least, dunno about the US. You can buy a modded one over at http://www.ncsx.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Erm.. it's a different color.. so what? The Panasonic GC is a lot better imo

The Q thing on link-sang is modded to play PAL games aswell

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by steve-hosting36
    Any thoughts on these babies?

Yup. Want one. Black collects dust*.

*yes, yes, I know it doesn't really but it's a lot more obvious on black electronics. Grey/silver=winnar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Originally posted by sceptre

Yup. Want one. Black collects dust*.

*yes, yes, I know it doesn't really but it's a lot more obvious on black electronics. Grey/silver=winnar

I was just about to say the same thing :)

Advertisement