Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Axis of Evil

Options
  • 29-08-2002 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭

US expands "Axis of Evil" to include Mediterranean island

US Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld has today embraced the call to include the Balaeric island of Ibiza as part of the "Axis of Evil".
    This has been seen as a widely popular move to bring the British government more on side in the "War on Terror". Speaking at a press conference in London Rumsfeld confirmed that the island had long been a haven for chemical and biological weapons - "P.I.L.L.S." and WMD's (Wánkers with too Much Drugs).

In a sinister move just last month the fundamentalist "DJ" network released yet another Ibiza dance hits compilation.

Commenting on an impending US military operation in Ibiza, President Bush said "Pizza, yee ah like pizza. It's not as dangerous as them pretzels"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

What can I say? Just not funny, I'm afraid.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Piss Poor
    did you make that up yourself or something???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭ozpass

Thank god for tman. Your reply just made me laugh- unlike Aspro's Fisher Price My First Joke™

What a crudder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

In a sinister move just last month the fundamentalist "DJ" network released yet another Ibiza dance hits compilation

this,unfortunatly, is NOT a joke :(
    to many dj's not enough no.1's for them all :(

none of my jokes are this bad :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭Aspro

bushpolicy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

Slightly better than the first one...

Advertisement