Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A funny notion...

Options
  • 29-08-2002 1:39pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After the boards beer, a few of us were in DeVore's house for a bit of an aul party. Dustaz put forward a suggestion of a "Caberet Melody of Slayer" so I could play it in situations where no one would want to hear real Slayer. We all had a good laugh, but I got to thinking, wouldn't it be a really mad idea!??!?! Not just Slayer, but take a series of your favourite Metal tunes and whizz it all 'round to make said melody...

Have a look at www.richardcheese.com for inspiration funny stuff!

Anyway, I think I'll give it a go at some stage - I'll let ye know how I get on :)

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Notable mentions also for the Fun Lovin Criminals lounge cover of "Crazy Train" and Tori Amos' really bizarre version of "Raining Blood".

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Huzzah!

Go for it dav, i think it would sound great :)

Advertisement