Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what's needed in smackdown 4

• 29-08-2002 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

does anyone have any info on smackdown 4: shut your mouth on the ps2?
    i've been looking for info in different places but haven't been able to get any so if you could help me out it'd be great

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

You know it's gonna be more or less the same as 1,2 and just bring it. There's more info here: http://www.gamesfirst.com/previews/shawn/ww_smackdown4/smackdown4.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Hobnail Monkey

As far as I've seen from a few websites and some mags, Its going to be just your standard upgrade for the series. Although, I have to say, the graphics are a hell of a lot better though. Crowd animation has been improved too, but you won't be able to go into the crowd again a la SD3. I've been a fan of the entire series, so I'm looking forward to it. The create a wrestler mode has been beefed up even more too, so you can get different facial expressions for different things too. At last, I'll be able to make the perfect likeness of me - the last few were a lot to be desired (so I just stuck a mask on me instead).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭cactus jack

thanx 4 the info but does anyone know of a site where you can get loads of info such as new characters and new moves lists?

Advertisement