Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

He's back

• 29-08-2002 4:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Our 'friend' The Duke is back with his anti-Irish sentiments. I thought he was on a permanent ban??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Hes banned from Politics, Sports & Soccer. I'm dealing with enough muppets on the Politics forum today.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Just ban him completely. He's probably the biggest idiot on these boards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Looks like he's been zapped completely?...

If so, nice one :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

why do people get so hot under the collar about people like this?

christ, it gets boring when people all have th same opinion.

besides, blatent trolls like this are good to have fun with.

pffft!

so much for free speech.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Osama BinDublin could do with a spanking too.

Mind you, I sort of agree with whitewashman...

*brrr!*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Osama BinDublin could do with a spanking too.
    looks like all his posts have disappeared :)
    why do people get so hot under the collar about people like this?

christ, it gets boring when people all have th same opinion.

besides, blatent trolls like this are good to have fun with.
    i don't mind when its just a few posts. a troll or two here and there is ok, they usual calm down after a few posts but Osama and Duke were just taking the piss today. constantly posting crap.

i think their posts have all been deleted so maybe its sorted or they both suddenly got some sense and deleted their posts themselves...... i doubt it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I wish trolls were better than this. I really do.

The Duke just doesn't seem to put any effort into it. Just boring racist comments. Gets really old really fast.

At least that guy that went on about Jean Claude Van Damme all the time was slightly interesting (in a muppet kind of way).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Originally posted by Rabies

looks like all his posts have disappeared :)

i don't mind when its just a few posts. a troll or two here and there is ok, they usual calm down after a few posts but Osama and Duke were just taking the piss today. constantly posting crap.

i think their posts have all been deleted so maybe its sorted or they both suddenly got some sense and deleted their posts themselves...... i doubt it

Nah - this one is still there :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62596

Funnily enough, it has the same IP as JarJar Blinks, TetsuoWhateverHisNameIs and JacquesPompidou, which I had a run in with on a different thread today and yesterday.

Why am I not surprised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by bonkey

Nah - this one is still there :

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62596

Funnily enough, it has the same IP as JarJar Blinks, TetsuoWhateverHisNameIs and JacquesPompidou

By any chance were ANY of them based in the UK? :-D It would kinda rain on his parade if it was coming from an Irish company/ISP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭TacT

burn them all

• Advertisement
Advertisement