Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sky Sports Interactive Football Picture Quality

• 29-08-2002 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭

Have watched the last few interactive matches on Sky. When you choose the player cam option the quality of the picture is very poor. All other cameras are perfect. Also when watching Jackburn/Liverpool last night.(Pity the scousers got a point!),and you went interactive the picture went into widescreen mode. Therefore unwatchable on a normal TV. When you weren't interactive picture proportion was perfect. Anyone got any feedback.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,615 ✭✭✭swoofer

I agree with u, the picture is crap when u switch to interactive, which means I wont be uisng it again. Did not notice the WS bit.

Amazing u get all this technology and the picture is unwatchable!! Do the powers that be think we won't notice?

Bye bye interactive until picture imporves.

gbcullen

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭speedfreak

Yep, I noticed the brutal playercam pic quality at the BBurn-Liverpool game too. It was the first game Ive had a chance to see and I presumed it was just a dodgey camera at the Blackburn ground! Obviously not. Bit strange really seeing as all the other screens are OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

I'm surprised Sky are letting this sub standard picture be used without an apology as they are usually on the ball. The widescreen picture in Interactive is a problem too. Is it worth sending an e-mail to Sky. Anyone know the best contact??
    We're paying enough for the service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭jez

Can everyone check the PLAYER CAM quality on the match today and respond...

THanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Yes, it was pox.

Best way to let them know is during a game. Tomorrow night, during the Newc/Pool game, complain via fanzone@sky.com or fanzone@bskyb.com , which ever one it is.
    That'll get their attention! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement