Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G-G-G-Galway!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭MoSeS_.

Up from North Cork some 3 years now. Was living in Dun Na Coiribe but the rent got too feckin steep. Slumming it in Tirellan now but have an extra €100 a month.
    ah well that will cover the cost of ADSL pretty much :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

If ASDL ever comes on stream....

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭MoSeS_.

Well it's on stream in Tirellan heights, and man is it fast :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 irishMeowKitten

i lived in Connemara, until i had to go to college in Tralee, now i spend most of my time here...

cant wait to go back & party when i get Xmas hols... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I am living in oceanwave in salthill, i moved from london when i was 4, My mums from Connemara, dads from rahoon (old skool rahoon)
    They are now living in Inverin (other side of spiddal) I also lived in spiddal for 3 years before i moved to castlebar for 3 years (collage - hello phobos!)
    More moves than @ drunken night at cps!! , not by me of course, i hate CPS!!!!!
    And im only 21!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭The Moist Buddha

what's the story with the 401 bus?, shocking service, late twice today because of it

Advertisement