Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrissey to play Ambassador Oct2nd &3rd !

Options
  • 29-08-2002 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

Morrissey has just announced two dates at the ambassador on wed Oct 2nd & thurs 3rd.

The former smiths frontman is currently on tour in the US & Canada.

The set list contains at least three smiths songs (I want the one I cant have,meat is murder & there is a light that never goes out(encore).Occasionly please please please let me get what i want is played.Also on the menu are three new songs and 5 from viva hate his best solo album.

He is due to play two sold out shows at the royal albert hall in london sep 17th & 18th supported by the thrills one night and the pony club the other.Expect both Dublin bands to be supporting likewise in the ambassador.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Hmmm Morrisey Smith ?.....never heard of 'im......more of this Nu Folk ****e is it ? (ala David ****t and Gamma Hayes!).........didn't tink you were into that crap buzzer ?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭buzzerbuckley

mmm you left an s out!
    prefer nina to gamma,sodium but id take that other brunnete if she`s a going.

I expect you on mozzs back,singing suedehead sodium?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

hey,
    I just heard the tickets went on sale - €38.50 or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

2nd and 3rd of october plenty of time to convince a few mates to go. I will probably have to strap them down and make them listin to some smiths first but it worked for the frames and the manic's

Advertisement