Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i confusing?

Options
  • 29-08-2002 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

because a lot of people seem to think i am and i'd really like to know why and what i can do about it. crap happens and so forth but i'd like to know if there's anything in particular that i can do to fix it. please help. :( you may need a background story to help with this but if you do, tell me and i'll post a vague version of it.:rolleyes:
    sHep :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

If this is the thing my song reminded you about, (a) I'm sorry for reminding you, and (b) you're young and there are more camels in the desert.

Hmm, information could be good...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

confusing isn't always a bad thing. i know well, having been on recieving end. i'm still confused, about nearly everything :confused: so shep dont worry. actually i may have been confusing myself... i was at first i know that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Chloe my dear, I don't know if this is what you want to hear but I've never found you anything but wonderful. Maybe i just amn't judgemental but i don't find you confusing <unless you try to be and even then it's hard to REALLY confuse me>.

So relax. People do things for no reasons and it's best that we accept that we fit into that horrible "people" category.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

To be honest Chloe, you're not confusing. At least, i don't think so. You are a truly lovely person, and therefore....not confusing...i had some logic i was gonna use.....damn. oh well :)

Basically, ditto what Sven said.

*hug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

I've only met you once,
    and the impression I got was of one great person </ego buff off>
    but yeah, its good to be confusing to people, some people are easy to read and no fun :(
    hell if I wasnt confusing to people I may even be accepted into the social structure of my school, and thats just plain wrong after years of sidelining!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭qwidgybo

confusing?no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

In all of of (admittedly rather limited) exchanges, you've been nothing but articulate, m'dear. Now ship up and, er, fly right, or something.

Heh heh, first time I typed "and" there I accidentally typed "nads". Hehehe...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

aww, you're all lovely. :) the background story....jaysus, how do i explain this?....emm, y'see the last couple of guys i've been with i have apparently confused the crap out of, thus wrecking the whole relationship. thing. well, the first thing wasn't my fault entirely, it was f*cked up already-i just made it worse. :p the second one i did f*ck up though and it was all due to my being confusing.
    and if that story actually helped anyone, fair f*cks to you. :D

on a completely different topic-how many nurofen does it take to kill you? (i'm just wondering, i'm not going to do anything but i've already taken four and i'm just wondering what it'll do. ah f*ck it, no one'll see this by the time anything happens...:D )

I'll see! Bwa ha ha ha! I see all, except the following:

(1) Private parts.
    (2) What's good for me.
    (3) Arnie movies.

hehehe. that wasn't all that helpful though....ah well, methinks it's worn off anyways.....heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheheheheheheh. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

whats wrong with arnie movies? sure theres the bad acting and the terrible plots, but big explosions!
    and I was meant to see windtalkers to day instead went to see the guru, so that was strange, john woo, or musical.
    oh well the guru had fire men and heatehr graham, w00t!

isnt nurofen the stuff that has the ads that go along the lines "I used to experience pain all the time, then I found nurofen, now I'm always drugged up!"

Chloe... please don't do things like that again. Please.

Or I will be forced to harm myself out of pure anger at world and lack of knowledge on how to vent it. Stupid pacifism and all its evils...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

plant a tree. both of you. all of you. plant a tree *each*.

chloe, you talk pretty good for a northsider.

thanks kate. :)
    sven, don't hurt yourself. i'm okay, it was kinda funny anyway-nothing particularly bad happened, i just went a bit fuzzy for a while. what surprised me was that it didn't even get rid of my frickin' headache! damn the pain. arg and so forth.

what pisses me off is that he said i was a "ghost from the past". this all only happened a few weeks ago, in what way am i a "ghost from the past"?! f*cking asshole. and i'm the one that always f*cking defended him too. arsebiscuits.

(this is all relevant somehow, don't worry about it though- i'm just ranting.) :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

Rant to your hearts content!! its good for you! i always feel better after a good rant... hmm should find trustworthy person at school t rant to... anyway if he says your a ghost from the past even though it was just a few weeks ago hit him hard... that should prove your real. this advice may be completly useless so think hard before doing it.

oh believe me, i'd hit him if i knew where he was. ;) i'm getting over it. admittedly it's taking a lot longer than i thought it would but the music of van morrisson is strangely soothing right now. woah, that was a weird tangent thing. or was it? jaysus, i *am* confusing.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Chloe - Believe me, you are one of the funnesy people i know, and that post is nothing compared to some of the ones i've seen/notices/typed

He's not worth it and you deserve better than whoever he was. so feck him.

Hmm, Chloe... far too cool to sum up in a nutshell so from my, albeit limited, interaction with you I'll just list random words I associate with you.

Cool
    Funky
    Good Hugger
    Hot
    Cool
    Funny
    Insane
    Quirky
    Cool

And generally just a kick ass person, despite our wee differences in the past. You're fsckin' A baby.

Chloe,
    You came and you found me a turkey,
    On my vacation away from worky...

Um...
    one more time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Cnfusing is a word used by people that there too lazy/dumb to figure out other people. You're perfact the way you are Chloe.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I wholeheartedly endorse this Product and/or Chloe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Mahotée

Not suitable for use by children.

Do not expose to an open flame.

Keep out of direct sunlight.

If swallowed, contact a doctor immediately.

Do not stop chain with hands.

This does not affect your statutory rights.

ah, the ego massaging.....;) thankyou all incredibly, you're the best people in the world. (sounds cheesy an' all, but i mean it with all me heart. ....sounds even cheesier....:rolleyes:) seriously though, thankyou.

i still love the guy by the way, but he's gone, the hell with him, i don't care. yaay for me! i'm getting my independance back! (all the women who independant, throw your hands up at meeee....oh sweet jaysus, i'm singin' destiny's child....WILL IT EVER END?! i should get expenses for extreme trauma..)

incidentally, please *do* keep me out of direct sunlight.

Advertisement