Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

96-00 Civic / 96-99 Prelude Suspension kits

Options
  • 29-08-2002 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I have three suspension kits for sale, two for a 96-00 civic and one for a 97-99 prelude.

They are all genuine honda parts ( were available as an accesory ) They lower the car by 30mm and stiffen it ( but not too much ). They are shocks and springs and come pre-assembled so they are easy to fit if your brave.

Brand new, in boxes, will not invalidate warranty's, Old stock from honda which i have gotten a hold of.

im looking for 500Euro ono per set, they were a LOT more expensive when those cars were available.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭Ba$tard

Hey jf_cole,

Can you tell me if these are Euro domestic market or JapDM parts?

I thought the lowest EDM suspension kits you could buy on the Honda was -15mm which is stock on the VTi's

I have a VTi and am looking for some accessories if you have some more...i.e a black centre arm-rest...

You can mail me at shermixo@hotmail.com if you like..

cheers,
    J

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

if my prelude was any lower i wouldn't b able to get up out of it :)

Advertisement