Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Detonator 40.41 - Windows XP upto 25% preformance increase

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Hi steve Humm 11k on a ti4200 intresting!.im running win 2k on a Abit kt7a with a 1.3 AMD thunderbird overclocked to 1.40 . 256 mg pc100 ram and it's a MSI G4Ti4400 whitch i got from komplett 2 weeks ago.I just got rivatuner and might start messin around with it if i find a good overclocking guide for GF4TI4400 i'm kinda new to the GeForce thing.my last card was a hercules prophet kyro2 4500 which was not cutting it with my current games.btw i was thinkin of getting a AMD XP2000+ from komplett cause i think my processor is holdin back the card.wot do u think ? COMBATCOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 keithwhir

when i play vidieo (mgeg , divx) on my tv it comes up as a black screen altough everything else workes fin on the tv. i used to be able to watch video on the 30 drivers , WHATS UP ???????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Gerry

I presume you are running the default benchmark stephen. Ultimately though, its the games you play that matter, not 3dmark. As a game I find it uninteractive, and rather boring, and the sad ****s who sit around all day trying to get one more 3dmark disgust me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah gerry, default benchmark. The Ti4200 (64mb) has its memory clock pushed up to 600mhz from the default 513mhz, and the core clock up to 275mhz from the default 250mhz.

fúck getting 1 more extra 3dmark, games like battlefield 1942 need all the juice they can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

well i installed the new drivers on my 2 gforce systems and got intresting reaults, and not all good! If 3dmark se build 330 is to be believed!

system 1.
    1gig tbird, 384 pc133, gf2 MX400 getting 30.82- 2686 to 2749 with 40.41

system 2
    1.3 gig tbird, 512 pc2100, gf2 GTS getting 30.82- 3885 to 3862 with 40.41. I ran that test again and got 3882 having changed nothing!

So it seemed to help the gf2 mx a little but make the gts card the same or worse.

Perhaps these new drivers are geared towards the newer cards. Time for me to upgrade me thinks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement