Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*Zzzzzzzzip*

Options
  • 30-08-2002 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭

Don’t read this board too often; hope this hasn’t been posted already. Heard it in a movie once (can’t remember which one), always liked it.

Guy sitting at a bar, after a few beers, looks at the barman. Barman asks him what his problem is. He finishes his pint and slams his glass on the bar "I bet you (slurr), that i can walk all the way down to the end of this bar(bout 10 feet), stand on top of that stool, and p|ss directly into this glass, without spilling a *single* drop". The barman tells him to go home "You've had too much to drink". So the guy whips out his wallet, and plants $100 on the counter. Barman reckons; hardly anyone here, pick up a quick 100.

So the guy strolls on down to the end of the bar, hops up on the stool - *zzzzzzzip*, he lets fly.

He pisses everywhere. All over the counter, the floor the stools, even on the barman. Everywhere, except the glass. He hops down from his stool, the barman laughs and takes his 100, and the guy orders another pint.

Barman was a little confused "you just lost $100, you got nowhere NEAR the bloody glass! You not a little upset?". Guy smiles, "see them guys over there playing pool? I bet them $200 a head, that i get up on a stool, pull down my pants, and p|ss all your bar, and all over you, and you'd just stand there laughin' "

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭BKtje

heard it before in the pub.
    love that joke :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

thats the movie with antonio banderas :)
    el mariachi (or something)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Mercury

Originally posted by Wook
    thats the movie with antonio banderas :)
    el mariachi (or something)

Its in the sequel - Desperado.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Its a remake not a sequel:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Didnt Tarantino tell it right before he was blown away.:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Mercury

Originally posted by bombidol
    Its a remake not a sequel:)

I beg to differ :)

In El Mariachi (1992), the Mariachi had his girlfriend killed at the end, and his hand shot through. In desperado (1995), the mariachi returns to avenge his girlfriend. There are flashback scenes within the movie of the prequel, where his girlfriend is shot, as far as I remember....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭Calman

You're damn right Mercury, I was nearly fooled by bombidol into believing it was a remake when I knew deep down it was a sequel.

Advertisement