Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!! U2 Best of 1980-1990

Options
  • 30-08-2002 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Im in serious trouble.

I borrowed The Best of U2 1980-1990 (including the b-sides) from a friend and the unthinkable happened, it got swiped in work :(

This happened a few months ago and i cant find it frickin anywhere. Certainly not in shops, and i have looked on a few websites.

Anyone know of where i might get it? (Bear in mind its the version wioth the b-sides)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

yer best bet would be wandering around all the second hand shops til ya find it...other than that....ebay...its gonna be tough...good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

Have a search on amazon.co.uk you might get one in their Auctions or zShops. Ive bought loads of old stuff from there and received them quickly and in good condition. Worth a try anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭thegills

Apart from second-hand shops, do you know any - Freebird on O'Connell Bridge and the George's St. Arcade?? I have the album so could burn you a copy. It's not quite illiegal as you had the album anyway. Try the following websites
    Ebid.uk
    Ebay.uk
    cdnow.com
    cduniverse.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

If it's of any help the catalogue number is 524612-2. Have you tried Tower, as they're normally good at getting their hands on stuff like this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Hi Dustaz,

http://s1.amazon.co.uk/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y01Y4681370Y0724924/202-1447223-8960659
    Be warned that it's stg40.00 so I don't know how much you value repairing this mishap for your friend?

Alternatively you could just pick up a copy of the best of 80-90 for a tenner, pirate the b-sides from somebody who has em, say sorry to your mate and then throw in the best of 90-00 (which is coming out soon I believe) as a sweetner.

That'd do me - had you wronged my CD collection so! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement