Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PACE box switching off

• 30-08-2002 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

In the last two weeks my PACE box has started to turn itself off, it is now happening about 4 times in the day for no apparent reason. Anyone know why and how I can get this fixed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Culchie Boy

Hi Nero,
    you say your digibox is turning itself off, that happened to me last year about 3 weeks after instalation, the way to fix the problem is this, plug out the digibox from the mains, leave it plugged out for 5 mins, then plug it back in and press the Backup and the on-off button together at the same time, hold them together for about 20 seconds, you should see all the lights on front of the digibox light up if you done it right, leave it that way until the lights go off (N.B Dont plug it out or disconnect it from the dish) while it is downloading the latest software, it is a glitch in the digibox that causes the problem . It wont cost you money to download the latest software, best of luck with it anyway,

The procedure i told you is Called " A Forced Software Download"

Regards Culchie Boy

Advertisement