Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blo.tooth, Otranome, Polar, Oz all play in the TBMC on 9/11 for Charity.

Options
  • 30-08-2002 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hi there, I am sure that you have all heard about this by now, but I am just going to highlight a few points.

The basic Points first.

Blo.tooth
    Otranome
    Polar
    Oz

Play in the Temple Bar Music Centre on Wednesday September 11th, doors at 7.30 pm.
    Admission is 6.00 Euro please all come and show your support as this is all for a very cause.

We have worked our asses off over the last few days to sort this out so a message to all my mates ad to Trev's mates and Tom's mates and anybody else's mates.
    This event is not going to make as much money for Charity as it might if we have over 100 people on the guest list, there will be a guest list for the bands and it will be as fair as possible.
    But don't call any of us up demanding asking to be put onto the guest list as it is a mere 6 Euro in which is not going to break anyone's bank, so please don't tey to make us feel bad, cause if you ask you WILL be told no.

Finally Concern are helping us out with this event and will be providing us with some spot prizes to give out to some audience members, so again we would like to thank them for that.

See you all at the show.

Niall.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

good man niall...6 euro is nothing when ya think of the talent on show...and maybe guest list ppl should pay...i dont think they'd mind too much parting with a measley 6 euro when its going to a good cause...i know i wouldnt...

also when ya say spot prizes, does that mean a raffle? maybe ya shud raffle off a few cds from the bands as well...just to get a wee bit more money....just an idea

Advertisement