Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

most memorable angle?

• 30-08-2002 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭

i know there are a lot of great angles that have been done in the wwe/wwf but i just want to see which you think was the best?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

The second ECW invasion angle, where they all turned around at the same time... Dear god.......cream....... after that it went downhill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

HBK as the Commish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

Dx as Heels that everyone loved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

id have to agree with bombidol on this one - i really marked out when all the old ecw boys were in the ring, heyman frantic on the mike and you just knew what was comming but couldnt believe it - for a brief moment it was a dream angle

i also loved the raven - dreamer feud - it was never fully explained but caught everyones imagination and was intertwined with half of the storylines in th 2+ years that it ran

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I liked the whole Edge&Christian v Hardys v Dudleys angle because at least two of the 3 groups had charisma (guess who didn't :) ) and they delived good matches to boot!

Advertisement