Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sexual mores

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by Minesajackdaniels

How would I know anything about WhiteWashMan's bedroom?

:eek:

would you like to see it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Originally posted by tactical anni

Now that is nonsense :p (must defend the french half, french girls are incredible in bed, well at least the ones I've been with ;)

????

How can it be nonsense, it is an opinion based on my experience. As is yours, perhaps you have not met the right Irish lady :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭BigDaddyKone

i reckon with all these discussions on Irish women, it would be about time the Irish ladies started a thread discussing the merits (or perhaps lack there of) of irish men. Maybe some of us would learn something. not myself of course. being a most learned and wisend gent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Originally posted by teejay
    i reckon with all these discussions on Irish women, it would be about time the Irish ladies started a thread discussing the merits (or perhaps lack there of) of irish men. Maybe some of us would learn something. not myself of course. being a most learned and wisend gent

but no so learned and wise as to be quiet and stop sounding like an idiot.

whitewashman you are a angry young teen (judging by your prose) you need to chill out! I do not think it is such a bad suggestion but everyone is entitled to their opinions

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Originally posted by teejay
    whitewashman you are a angry young teen (judging by your prose) you need to chill out! I do not think it is such a bad suggestion but everyone is entitled to their opinions

perhaps I could draw your attention to the little red astrix under his sig.
    ps - he's an oul man now, his teenage years are well and truely gone! - and if he 'chilled out' things would be just a tad more boring round here

pps - never 'chill out' wwm - u go girl!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I've got two assholes....I think that's a different personal issue for a different thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

God that teejay fella sounds like a right tosser.

was it not spelt komiko? japanese dancer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Gotta agree with Darth Homer.

You need more than sex for sex to be more.
    If it's only about sex then the majority of women aren't gonna be completley into it.

You should prolly wait till your old enough to have a relationship and then don't base it on sex and see how different things are.

[btw...did alcohol have anythign to do with your "relations" with those foreign women?]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

hoes tbh tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Originally posted by Thanx 4 The Fish

????

How can it be nonsense, it is an opinion based on my experience. As is yours, perhaps you have not met the right Irish lady :p

Nah, I met an incredible girl the night before last, She's Irish..

I am a very happy man!

noncesense.

Majd - sorry someone must have been playing chinese whispers with some wild rumours :o

back to the topic, prudes exist anywhere icba anymore.

Advertisement