Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

NTL digital doesn't work..

• 30-08-2002 6:23pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

This seems to only happen in my area (north-Blanchardstown) .. The MTVs simply do not work, they are always blacked-out. And half the time the other channels are blacked out aswell. The only channels that work all the time are the ones that come without the digital box. I'v often rang them up to complain and they always tell me to plug the decoder out for a few minutes. This does not work.. I know it's not a faulty box because everybody who lives closeby get the same problems..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭cgarvey

If everyone in the are is experiencing the same problems, then its more likely a signal level problem than a problem with the box.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Jessica

yes i agree signal is weak and needs to be looked at.

call them up and arrange for a technican to call out sometime within this lifetime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

i had the exact same problem a few months ago. I gave them a buzz and they sent a technitian out in two days and he took a signal level test and found the level was low in my area... he upgraded my connection on the outside of the house and said that within a week th ey will come out to boost the signal around the area and true to his word they did and it worked fine.

a plus for ntl from me!!!

Advertisement