Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Obscurity

Options
  • 30-08-2002 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

im not sure whether its widely known that turin brakes are playing the rupert guinness theatre on the 22nd of sept. its gonne be ace. (just informing, a lot of people dont know yet)

i was at whelans last tuesday for jeff lang and bruce mathisky, they were awesome. bruce was actually tiring to watch he's so fast a playing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Where is that? and how big is it? when do the tickets go on sale? It sounds pretty good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Arch

Rupert Guinness Theatre is up beside the Guinness Brewery, at the end of Thomas St. Very unobvious place to play!

I was in an amateur production of "Juno & The Paycock" there, so it definitely wasn't big! I'd say it would be a good place to catch them.

Arch.

Advertisement