Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kill!!!

• 31-08-2002 4:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?s=&action=finduser&userid=9693

"Bonk Ar$e Bltch"

here lies a muppet who obviously doesn't realise that his trolls are pointless as his online persona on boards.ie and all his posts can just be clicked out of existence with extraordinary ease...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Don't waste your time posting more crap, "Bonk Ar$e Bltch"... I'm sure you'll be dealt with soon enough and every post you've made will be swiftly removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

"I've declared war on boards.ie"
    oh dear christ it honestly doesnt get any sadder
    póg mó thón

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

I read some of his posts he has the intelligence of a fish. His life is bound to be sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Yurmasyurda

He for some reason posted his account details, he won't be able to post anymore from that account so you may as well delete his account, if you want the new pw pm me. His email has been changed so he cannot edit or post even currently logged in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by Yurmasyurda
    He for some reason posted his account details, he won't be able to post anymore from that account so you may as well delete his account, if you want the new pw pm me. His email has been changed so he cannot edit or post even currently logged in.
    His last post was the one giving away his a/c details so obviously he had no intention of re-using it.

Also, what's to stop him taking 5 seconds to sign up a new a/c?
    banthemall.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The IP Address is: 159.134.166.250. The host name is: p762.as1.limerick1.eircom.net. Earliest post on the IOFFL board was 4:20am, last on IOFFL was at 4:44am

(posts deleted from there)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Limerick....I'm not going to say anything ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

lol what a nipple!

Mess in PI vacuumed up and away off to dustbin trashland in the nice environmentally superior 'Recycle Bin'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Declared war on boards.ie *sigh* someone needs to get themselves a hobby

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

hmmmm we *may* have actually discovered a total new strain of muppet here... one without any sensory ability OR basic brain stem functions.

It seems he's got a static ip if I'm correct... one of the new ADSL lines in Limerick. (159.134.166.250)

I do hope he has a firewall.
    I've deleted his posts with one click and banned him with 12 :)

Oh yes, I found a picture of him too... its here:
    http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame75.html

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Seems he posted in bands/musicians too, damn it i wish i was up at 4:52 :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

nice one dev
    I cant imagine what'd happen if we had that gay/bi/lesbian board up atm..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think you can pay for static IP. The others are pretty static but you couldnt be sure of it. (I actually think they toss the IPs around ON PURPOSE so that people have to pay extra for them not to reset them.... thats just my little conspiracy theory.)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Originally posted by Tizlox
    nice one dev
    I cant imagine what'd happen if we had that gay/bi/lesbian board up atm..

Yeah, thats true, a very good reason not to set that board up. I mean his muppetry would have been even worse wouldn't it ? Maybe the Ireland Offline forum should be closed too cos he posted crap there. Sure make the whole boards read only. Ban all posting. :rolleyes:

Muppets like idiots pop up everywhere. Its a simple fact of boards.ie life. If you build it the muppets will come and post.

This poster could've ripped PI forum to shreds but instead only posted 4 posts of crud. I think dial-ups mixed with the slowness of boards means that every post actually takes a while to... post, meaning that you would have to spend a great deal of time to properly troll.

If you make boards even slower then you will see a lowering of muppetry... just a thought... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by daveirl
    maybe if discussions like this were in the Moderator forum the muppets wouldn't see the reaction so maybe they wouldn't get as much satisfaction

shhh, it's bait...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

kim tae woo/jaques pompidor/lei xi jing/the duke/tueso hashimoto/osama bin dublin/jar jar blinks=new nick same crap.

Ban them all
    Let god sort em out.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame80.html

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

hmmmm we *may* have actually discovered a total new strain of muppet here

Nice.
    Another new idea for my "Who-Are-You" thread on the After-Hours Board. Cheers Dev ;):D:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I read some of his posts he has the intelligence of a fish. His life is bound to be sad.

A bit like most if not all of Bards post so :)

Originally posted by Venom

A bit like most if not all of Bards post so :)

Oh give it a break :rolleyes: !

Dunno what the heck your problem is...

Dude you need to like totaly chill out. You are turning into a forum nazi. Why were you getting so worked up over Bonk's post? Its like soooo blantent a troll you would need to be dense not to realise it.

Dude you need to like totaly chill out. You are turning into a forum nazi. Why were you getting so worked up over Bonk's post? Its like soooo blantent a troll you would need to be dense not to realise it.

I wasn't getting 'worked up', I was just pointing him out to the admins. That's what this forum is for, y'know.

I knew he was a troll - he just needed removing.

He has been removed.

Issue closed.

Why not just PM Dev or Cloud then?

You looking to earn brownie points off them or something?

Why not just PM Dev or Cloud then?

Because, as I said, that's why this board is here. Personal messages are just that - personal.

Why not just drop it? The issue is closed as far as I'm concerned.

You looking to earn brownie points off them or something?

No. Grow up, ffs. Quit wasting your time bitching at me :) It's not like I give a damn.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

For someone who doesn't give a damn, you spend enough time posting whining threads and then replying to the people who rightfully describe you as a cretinous mong. :rolleyes:

For someone who doesn't give a damn, you spend enough time posting whining threads and then replying to the people who rightfully describe you as a cretinous mong.

ROFLMBO. Well played 2Shed's :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

BAN CASTOR TROY!!!...

ooops, I mean, very funny twosheds

• Advertisement
Advertisement