Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

women drivers .. BAH

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 aoifey123

stevec wrote:
    Oh maybe cos you registered specially to dig up a 5 year old thread and give the BF a slating....

nope nope nope!!!! we've been together ages and id seen his threads years ago coz he showed me!! was never arsed to voice a reply!!!
    iv been plottin my revenge for 5 yrs, secretly gathering information about his bad driving till i had enough info to expose him to the world!!! no not really!!! boards was never something i had bothered with but glad i joined, amazing to see how wound up some of u blokes get!! and once i joined, my first task was to embarrass the boyf as u do... just had him on the phone crying "when will it stop" hehehe

my ONLY reason for replying at all was to give him a laugh which he has told me i did. so thats all that matters!!!

and thats the world we live in... he's always perving at my bebo page n i know now he'll be reading my posts and thats fine too!!!

anyway gettin off the point here, so had we all agreed....women are crap drivers ye????? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Put a woman in a short skirt and crop top beside a set of traffic lights/roundabout and see how f*cks up, dangerous beasts in and out of cars.

nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

aoifey123 wrote:
    EVERYONE could tell a story of a time where they did somethin stupid on the road. no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. :)

Oh lets not forget when you drove off with the boot wide open, or the time when you had the interior light on when driving at night and not noticing it was on :D
    aoifey123 wrote:
    the fact is crap drivers are everywhere, some are male some are female, some are old.... etc

a few more years, a bit more sense (not a lot) and experience has taught me that there are d1cks on the road, male and female, young n old from any class. Sure only last week I had a taxi man threaten me after I retaliated for him being up my h0le for no reason
    biko wrote:
    :D:D:D:D If you ever break up with him, PM me

Oi!!! You'll be waiting a while, she's one of a kind n im not letting her go ;)

PS, that damn horse... GRRR

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

All I can say is good luck to ando when he goes to try sell his Cupra R :D(that is what he drives AFAIK). He certainly won't get a buyer from here lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭oleras

maidhc wrote:
    I came across a woman driver .................

I'm disgusted that I didn't get a picture, but the shock was too great.

Who hasnt done that at last once maidhc ?lol...next time have her hold the camera..... :D

• Advertisement

ando wrote:
    Oh lets not forget when you drove off with the boot wide open, or the time when you had the interior light on when driving at night and not noticing it was on :D

eh... woops haha
    ando wrote:
    Sure only last week I had a taxi man threaten me after I retaliated for him being up my h0le for no reason

eh....think ur forgetting to tell the people that he beeped u coz u went into his lane!!! then proceeded to go up ur ar$e....

k time to call a truce.....

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

wet-paint - be nice or be banned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Some of my best customers are women, I'd say 65%, and I'm a panel beater:D Seriously though, have you ever looked at the way they push trolleys in the supermarkets? it's the same on the roads as far as I'm concerned, it's a free for all, most of them are loons who think they have right of way over everyone else and when the sh*t hits the fan they burst into tears and think that will solve everything.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,387 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Best propose soon, ando to keep that woman quiet, or else she'll reveal all the other skeletons too :D :eek: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

unkel wrote:
    Best propose soon, ando to keep that woman quiet, or else she'll reveal all the other skeletons too :D :eek: :D

Don't! she'll start putting on weight and you won't get your dinner cooked no more, and you'll have to learn what a washing machine is for, and she'll gang up with you mother and start bossing you about, then you won't get time to post anymore, and your money is her's and her money is her's.....on and on and on and on. So keep her waiting, she'll have to keep up the act thinking she'll someday have to get into a wedding dress so she'll keep looking her best and treating you good ;)

But seriously ando keep your woman in check (only jokin!!)
    Women drivers are terrible, they have no spatial awareness, and they shouldn't have cheaper insurance, its sexist :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

aoifey123 wrote:
    iv been plottin my revenge for 5 yrs, secretly gathering information about his bad driving till i had enough info to expose him to the world!!!
    aoifey123 wrote:
    and once i joined, my first task was to embarrass the boyf as u do... just had him on the phone crying "when will it stop" hehehe
    BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB BB
    Had a GF like that - mates nicknamed her psychobabe...:D never got boiled rabbit - although there was next doors jack russell that went missing..;)

Ando - don't let this one go - there'll never be a dull moment!!
    Aoife - cool as cucumber - can't wait to meet ya for a race out of the m50 toll bridge....

men are idiots and women are nags. end of...

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,861 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Well to give a bit of balance (poor Ando needs all the help he can get with this one! :D)

There was the idiot at the end of the blanchardstown bypass/dual carriageway IN A BUS (well coach) this morning that decided it'd be a good idea to drive up the slip road from Clonee/Dunboyne in the wrong direction, and THEN cut across the grass to turn it around?? (Traffic at 100 km/h on one side, merging at 80 km/h on the other!) :eek: :rolleyes:

Advertisement