Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Hobbs

Options
  • 31-08-2002 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

not sure if anyone is interested but ive heard people mention the Assassin trilogy of books by robin hobbs and i recently found out that there is a sequel series and that one book , Fools Errand is already out and the next is out in the next few weeks....

the first book is class and could well shape up to be as good a series as the assassin one...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭scipio_major

Yeap, The Golden Fool comes out on October 7, hope to pre-order it for amazon soon.

Don't worry though Fool's Errand (like almost ever first book in a trilogy) is pretty much self-contained so you won't be left hanging all that much at the end of it.

Fade to Credits
    Scipio_major

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

ive preordered The Golden Fool already and it said september 23rd but may have changed since

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Hadn't heard about those, thanks all, if it is shaping up to be as good as the assassin trilogy then it will be top of my list.

Has anyone read any of her work as Megan Lindholm, Windsingers, and the rest. I have just started on Windsingers and found it to be very good, finished Harpy's flight, am having trouble getting the rest of the series here unfortunately, went into Easons and they said they'd do their best.

Advertisement