Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm doing my bit (at last!)

Options
  • 31-08-2002 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

You know how every so often adam or dave will tell us to
    e-mail TDs or whoever will listen? Well I've finally gone and
    done it, I've just sent of about 15 e-mails with a small
    attachment which consists of text from the errorcon and UTV
    sites which contrasts the costs of DSL, with a challange to spot the difference. Which being about €60 a month they should, hopefully.

I'll continue sending until every last TD has received
    a missive, does anyone have a complete e-mail list for the
    dial?

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Nice work, can you give me a task to do? Because I am getting pretty f*cking sick of being disconnected 6 times within 15 minutes
    I mean.. wtf... it's like we're somalia in the world of technology, yet here is our government bullsh*tting that we are ahead of everyone else. Why are people so stupid to buy?
    Let me help!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭exiztone

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Originally posted by exiztone
    Nice work, can you give me a task to do? Because I am getting pretty f*cking sick of being disconnected 6 times within 15 minutes
    I mean.. wtf... it's like we're somalia in the world of technology, yet here is our government bullsh*tting that we are ahead of everyone else. Why are people so stupid to buy?
    Let me help!

If you haven't already try UTV. I have found it to be the least troublesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Originally posted by mike65
    You know how every so often adam or dave will tell us to
    e-mail TDs or whoever will listen? Well I've finally gone and
    done it, I've just sent of about 15 e-mails with a small
    attachment which consists of text from the errorcon and UTV
    sites which contrasts the costs of DSL, with a challange to spot the difference. Which being about €60 a month they should, hopefully.

I'll continue sending until every last TD has received
    a missive, does anyone have a complete e-mail list for the
    dial?

Mike.

This is exactly the kind of activity that we need. If enough TDs get enough mails they might actually realise that there is a problem and people do feel strongly about it.

Nice work

MrP

• Advertisement
Advertisement