Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL(Irish) cable problems...any1?

Options
  • 31-08-2002 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭

hey lads ... havent surfed this forum in a while , the reason im here now is because lately ntl cable has started sucking lang0r.
    Firstly i get disconnected from irc every 5 minutes [connection reset by peer]

then i start getting disconnected from msn every so often!!
    so im getting fairly forked off about this and then it gets worse when gamespy starts it .... and counter strike starts giving me 30 second connection interuptions.....

ANYWAY i get the phone "as you do" and ring ntl , i press 1 i press 3 then i press 3 again (or whatever it was)
    please hold while one of our technicians gets to your call

so im hold and im holding and im listening to there ghey classical music and im playin cs while im holding (i was holding that long),
    and i got no god damn support at all in the end after waiting for ages i ended up hanging up

i was just saying to jimmad im gonna ring them again and kill whoever answers (i said it more graphicly than that)...if i go and i get an answer they will say "are u sure the cable is in the back of the modem ..... are u sure your counter strike game cd isnt scraped" so can somebody tell me what i should ask them , loike ask for a line test or something like that because i have no clue

thanks for reading my huge story about the gheyness of ntl and please reply to help me out
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

Comments

Advertisement