Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Hobbs

Options
  • 31-08-2002 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

not sure if anyone is interested but ive heard people mention the Assassin trilogy of books by robin hobbs and i recently found out that there is a sequel series and that one book , Fools Errand is already out and the next is out in the next few weeks....

the first book is class and could well shape up to be as good a series as the assassin one...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Her name is "Robin Hobb"(no s) although that's not her real name.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Real name - Megan Lindholm

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Hobb has written two series to date - Assassin trilogy (the Farseer trilogy, more correctly) and the Liveship Traders series, which is based on the same world, but on a diff continent or something.

Both excellent.

I'm waiting for the current series to be complete before buying it - I'm reading too many series which have me in misery waiting for the next book.....

jc

• Registered Users Posts: 15,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Has written a couple of series as Megan Lindholm too. Would recommend looking themup if ya liked her stuff as RH, first of these that I have read, WINDSINGERS or somesuch is released quite a while.

Advertisement