Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Someone name this punk tune!

Options
  • 31-08-2002 11:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Kay this has been annoyin me for ages so I hope you guys can help, this song is played on the phantom abit, so i know one of the dj's has to know it!

The chorus goes
    #This is, the only life I know.
    When push comes to shove will I be left standin' alone#

theres a little bridge that goes:
    #I got ure back, and you got mine,
    We can make a difference, it just takes time#

Somebody has to know it!

Oh yeh and theres a cool bass solo at the intro!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Resist .

yehh, that's not a punk song ..

this is a punk song - http://www.thumped.com/bbs/eirecore/

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭geekstinkbreath

yeh, tryna decide if you actually know the song im talkin bout, cause it sounds punk to me, and if you do, would you pleez tell me, its annoying me even more now! even if it is 'punk' or not. But thanx for the link neway.
    now my turn: lookout! if u like Frisco bay area punk this is a top site, loadsa good mp3 downloads and MBs.

Neway back to my point, it seems even after 40 views, still no one has any idea what song im talking about, and so the search continues..

Advertisement