Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Double room to let in Galway (students)

Options
  • 31-08-2002 11:21pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads and Ladies,

my babog sis has a twin room to rent in Galway, Laurel Park, the house it all girls so it maybe best to get girls in so back down ye randy bas**rds!!! :D Only messing, if you are interested send me a PM and I can send you more details and put you in contact with one of them.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yola

Hello!
    we are two girls from Poland and we are looking for a room in galway. Last year we lived in Laurel Park and this area would suit us best. We arriving to galway at the beginning of july and We are staying for 2 months. Please let me know if its possible to rent a room at your place.
    thx bye

yola

yop wrote: »
    Lads and Ladies,

my babog sis has a twin room to rent in Galway, Laurel Park, the house it all girls so it maybe best to get girls in so back down ye randy bas**rds!!! :D Only messing, if you are interested send me a PM and I can send you more details and put you in contact with one of them.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yo yop man,

Check out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=975 for a better response to your ad.

Advertisement