Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

popstar* gig

Options
  • 31-08-2002 11:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭

wasnt gonna bother heading in coz i couldnt find anyone to come with me...but them i said **** it and weent anyway...

arrived very late and it being an all ages show it had to end up by half ten or so (at least i presume it did)... i only arrived after kelsey but in time to catch all of popstar* and boy was i impressed!!!!

the songs i knew already were brilliant...much much better live than on the cd (as is the case with the best of em)...

take on me was done well IMHO...nice to hear a classic getting a rocky reworking...and as for the metallica cover...

the new songs were pretty good too...the forthcoming single and in particular god has a new name (i think, may be wrong here though)...

and then there was the finale with up the world getting an uptempo lengthened outting :)

great stuff lads!!!!

ps... kranog which one where you?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

Kranog is the one that looks like a lab rat that has had one too many chemical tests performed on him and is just, running around with bags of energy ( despite having no place to go ) and then there is the pink beard, need I say more, or do you now have a picture of who I am talking about.

Niall.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

Thanx for going along Kurdt, yes as my overly-positive twin pointed out, I was the one with the long hair and red plaited beard, lead guitarist. Jumping around the place like a lunatic !!!
    Glad we didn't dissapoint you. Will you be going to see us again ??? *LOL*
    Peace,
    kranog

http://popstar.2ya.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭gilly

Hey guys!

Yeah t'was a great nite all round...

Your new song, the to-be single, is great, like to hear it a few more times though before i say its better than anything else yoiu have......

You're just 4 rock Gods!!!!

lol.....love ye all,
    Gilly G-String:D

Advertisement