Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ronaldo Moves To Real Madrid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah Jasus thats it then, just hand them the Prima League title and the European Cup right now....!

€47mill isn't that much though.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

they said that it was only (lol) £22 million.
    That i suppose is a bargain price but its still a huge sum of money.
    think of what u could do with 22 million :X

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Other transfer news.
    Alessandro Nesta signed for A.C. Milan.
    They are looking nice again, watch out for them in the CL this season they might actually do something. Oh and I reckon they'll improve on their final league standing from last year.
    I'll go with 2nd in Serie A.

As for Ronaldo going to Real, well they have turned into a championship manager team. They are like a dream team at this stage.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

mental isn't it!!! They will walk everything, would anyone laugh if they won nothing!!! :D Jaysus maybe I am turning into a ABM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Jake

Watched the Supercup the other night and must say it really was a pleasure watching Real when they felt the need to up the tempo of the match
    Truely the kings of football

Then thet go and sign Ronaldo!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

No One can stop Real now, Figo and Zidane feeding Ronaldo and Raul,with Roberto Carlos up and down the wing,Oh i forgot about Hierro at the back.

The champions League is already in the Bag this year!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Did Morientes go the other way to Inter? Jayzus wouldn't all managers love a Chairman like that guy at Real Madrid?! Fookin ell they're well into debt and they're still getting the biggest names to come to the club on very high wages. Madness!

Real Actually arent in Debt anymore,they were in debt of about 200 million but then they sold there training complex which was in the heart of the city for 250 million to the local council,who built them a new training facility on the outshirts of the city.

Spending big money on players is easy for them as they our owned by a Billionaire and not a plc like most clubs.

They are able to spend that kind of money on players because they also include 90% of their image rites in the contract which they can use to sell tons of merchandise featuring that player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭doz

Ronaldo makes me mad.:mad: After all Inter did for him and he turned around and did this. Not to mention all his mouthing off to the press about how the players didn't support him, how they hated Cuper etc. He shouldn't have been allowed the number 11 shirt with Real, they should have just put $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    all over the back of his shirt.
    He's a disgraceful piece of *&^%!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

What annoys me most is that he is also ex-Barcelona.
    No loyalty anymore. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,066 ✭✭✭BKtje

Apparently he always has been a Real fan so this was the move he always wanted. Thats why he took a pay cut etc to join them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Twas Crespo who went to Inter from Lazio to replace Ronaldo

I heard the real reason he was so quick to move is cause his wife was having an affair with Clarence Seedorf while he was at the World Cup.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Save it for the summer. FGS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Have you checked the date ffs???? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,407 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

ThreadNecro.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement