Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deck trouble, please don't laugh

Options
  • 01-09-2002 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I recently (yesterday) got Numark TT-1650's and a Behringer VMX-200 mixer. I don't know what the cross fader or the channel fader do to see if they work. The rest of the mixer works fine but I don't think the crossfader is broken, it may not be wired right. Is there something I'm doing wrong? What should I hear if the crossfader is working fine?

Please post suggestions and please don't laugh.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

If its wired correctly, if you put the fader, full left, then play a record on the left deck, leave it play for a minute, then play a record on the right deck, wen you move across the fader both of the songs will fade over each other, in other words, cross fade.

John

P.S Tee Hee Hee....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 moanysony

The problem is that it isn't fading. Please check on my progress on http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?threadid=62777

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 moanysony

It feckin worked. I had my headphones connected my prefader. This means that you can't use the crossfader only the knobs. I connected the mixer to an amp through the back and lo and behold IT WORKED. I CAN NOW DRIVE THE CROSSFADER LIKE A CUT MOBILE.

;) THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Advertisement