Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

no money more problems.....QOTSA

Options
  • 01-09-2002 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

does anybody want to copy that new queens of the stone age album for me.... i've no job yet and well yeah does anybody not want to be a bitch and copy it....
    i'll give you the Cd and a fiver if you colour in the Cd/front cover..

btw anyone else notice this board has lost or maybe never has had an opinion.....

good god....... got to get this wasp out of my house.....

i say 2 delegates from ireland go visit Josh Homme.......and personally hit over the head...(the rest of the band are attached to him btw) nd bring QOTSA to Dublin. It worked for Mr.burns to get Tom jones....... i'm thinking...... this is good no?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I have a stick?!...... if thats any help to ya? so i'll volunteer for the hitting (i've a lot of anger though so would need an accomplice to ensure i dont get carried away......I'm not saying i'm violent just..hmmm...never mind)

And i also hav an opinion but you just take the p**s out of it anyway! so why would i give you a public forum to do so!

:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I thought it was posion gas in a suitcase that got tom jones?
    Saw clips from when they played one of the english festivels glastonbury I think and they were class

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

I can give you a loan of the cd, I've no means of copying it though. As for the board not having an opinion, 120 minutes posted on this a while ago. Your George Orwell sig may prove omenous though, as bandit had posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

leave me alone to my torture....
    *sniff*

Cry Baby! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

when can i get that CD off ya!

I bought it today so u can borrow it at the weekend and copy it yerself if you like.....i dunno......whatever.......I DON'T MIND!!!
    :p

Advertisement