Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunburn..oh my god

• 01-09-2002 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Help me, face neck arms and hands redder than any red seen before, what can i do???

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Get to a chemist ASAP and buy loads of after-sun lotion, pile it on, alternate with E45 (or Silcocks base).
    Drink lots and lots of water.
    Take pain killers.
    Worry about skin cancer.
    Let this be a lesson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Its probably not as bad as i think it is, just a pain in the balls, i have aftersun and stuff here im piling it on. drinking water too.
    its a LONG time since i got burned as i usually stay away from the sun.. im too irish for it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Yeah can be very painful.

Just be careful you didn't get burned on the scalp or somewhere unusual like that.

I remember the last time I got badly sun-burned. I had a couple of nasty blisters. If you get them be careful with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

just a pain in the balls

Wow getting sunburned there must really suck :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Get some aloe vera lotion, it's great :)

<< Fio >>

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Originally posted by Venom

Wow getting sunburned there must really suck :)

Crispy! lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Camomile lotion! Its great for sunburn! ALtho it stinks and turns you the colour of Michael Jackson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Mistakill

Just wait until your skin starts peeling off

Advertisement