Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ow my eyes

• 01-09-2002 10:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

[ snip - nevermind!!! - Bard ]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Thank God Inspector Bard of the forum police is around to dob him in!!

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

His sig is better than yours.
    Nobody likes a grass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Yeah, how about having his sig blocked to all but you, and you can't block it. :)

Jasus Bard you must have precious little to be doing with your life. Your own sig is complete $hite, hows about changing it to 'Bard - now I should really shut the fu<k up'?

Why don't you go out and set fire to a copper or whatever it is you do for your criminal jollies these days?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

AWE

NOW I need! to know what Bard did!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I'm not going to comment on TwoShedJackson's utterly ignorant "criminal" comments.

I retracted my original statement with which I started this thread. I changed my mind (as is my wont and perogative), so the subject in question no longer matters to me now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Bard considering how crap your signature is,you have some nerve complaining about other people's signatures.

They again they has only ever been one signature on this web site that I have ever found funny in all the years I been to this web site. That was the píss take on Shinji,god and kittens in whatever order it was.But normaly I leave signatures turned off to save time in page loading.

Go to WWW.Somethingawful.com if you want funny signatures.

Originally posted by Venom
    Bard considering how crap your signature is,you have some nerve complaining about other people's signatures.

Look, I can't be arsed arguing about it any further. I retracted my comments, ok?

And who are you to judge how good or bad my sig is? And what the **** does it matter anyway?

sheesh! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Originally posted by Bard

And who are you to judge how good or bad my sig is? And what the **** does it matter anyway?

So it's OK for you to judge other peoples sig's but not OK for others to judge yours?

That's very hypocriminal.. I mean hypocritical..

.logic.

Originally posted by logic1

So it's OK for you to judge other peoples sig's but not OK for others to judge yours?

Didn't say that.

Retracted my comments.

Please keep up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Well said Logic1.

I changed my mind (as is my wont and perogative),

indeed - especially when you're getting bashed for it :rolleyes:
    Didn't say that.

You didn't have to - it was exactly what you were doing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Yeah Bard, whats the deal here? I mean, all you do is moan, bitch and go running to the Admins when you see something 'bold' And you don't even do it in private.. its always "Hey look at me, I'm reporting something! I should become a Super Mod!"

Do you really have to do that much licking? Your really want to be a mod that badly? Kinda sad really.....

*ahem*...

I ... DONT ... CARE

:rolleyes:

let it go already, ffs

--

I've been a cranky f**ker lately (nevermind why) and some of this may have shown through in my postings ... I don't know... basically, I don't CARE.

People have a tendency to over-react and all I can say to those kind of people is a jolly "f**k you", "grow the hell up" and "chill the hell out". I've no intention of apologising for my moods, good or bad, and I've no intention of getting any further embroiled in a petty and pointless argument.

It's just the web ffs.

End of discussion? End of bullshit? Please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

You say you don't care... but its obvious that you do, why else would you post up trying to give excuses for your behavour, which you know yourself is way below the belt.

And you should apologise for your moods, since we have to read the crap you keep typing.... we're waiting.....

I ... DONT ... CARE

let it go already, ffs

--

I've been a cranky f**ker lately (nevermind why) and some of this may have shown through in my postings ... I don't know... basically, I don't CARE.

You're such a cool, edgy nihilist - if you don't care then stop posting.

It's just the web ffs.

says the man who has to create a thread anytime he sees someone with an animated sig :rolleyes:

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

97% content-free!

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement