Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EircomTribunal web site launched

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Threads merged. Nice one Bone Collector - nice to get El Reg behind us again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭eircomtribunal

We've fixed some typos and link errors - thanks for notifying us.

There's a new dossier "Welcome to Eircomland".

Many thanks to our "mirrors". The zip file is updated now, it's still at www.eircomtribunal.com/et.zip

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

I can't get to the site at all right now. Anyone else having same trouble? http://www.eircomtribunal.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

its still there, just checked :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ParisKev

In Paris I currently use an ADSL line and a cable modem. Total cost for the two is less than €70 per month.

I never would have used the net as much in Ireland.

Excellent work, let me know if you ever need you site hosted abroad.
    Eircon Tribunal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

HeHE.. Have sent the E-mails to Etain an RTE as they were.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

Another mirror for the list ... one problem still is the path to clearpixel.gif in the html files (its ../../Eircom%20Tribunal%20folder/Eircom%20Tribunal/images/clearpixel.gif instead of just images/clearpixel.gif).

A quick way to fix it before a new mirror zip is in place (if you have perl) ..

@g' *.html

(watch for wrapping).

I guess there's no point in having thousands of mirrors but http://eircomtribunal.cgarvey.com/ is there now too.

.cg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭viking

From enn:
    A new Irish Web site has launched an attack on the country's lack of fast and affordable Internet access. The satirical site, EircomTribunal.com, claims that in the future, "the sabotage of the development of the Internet in Ireland" will be the subject of a tribunal. The site is highly critical of Eircom, telecoms regulator ODTR and the government.

viking

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Cr8or

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭matthiku

Not exactly on topic, but see also this story:
    In a new report launched on Wednesday, ICT Ireland warned that Ireland could be at risk of falling behind competitor nations, if high-tech R&D is not supported.
    Full story at http://www.electricnews.net/news.html?code=8613788

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

ElectricNews.net
    A new Irish Web site has launched an attack on the country's lack of fast and affordable Internet access. The satirical site, EircomTribunal.com, claims that in the future, "the sabotage of the development of the Internet in Ireland" will be the subject of a tribunal. The site is highly critical of Eircom, telecoms regulator ODTR and the government.

Advertisement