Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses

Options
  • 02-09-2002 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

Hmmm... ok, i'm heading off to college in Galway in less than 2 weeks (yay) and I was wondering if people know any private buses that go to Galway from anywhere in louth/meath ?

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Maybe the train would be a more viable option to Galway, i doubt there is that many who go to Galweh from this area(which would warrant a bus).

Your best bet maybe blagging a lift with someone, who maybe goes there every weekend etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Topcat.

Re: buses to Galway

try contacting the fas centre on the coes rd. they bring in apprentices from all around the country, some as far as donegal and if there is sufficent numberds sometimes they run buses to unusual destinations

Topcat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by smiles
    Hmmm... ok, i'm heading off to college in Galway in less than 2 weeks (yay) and I was wondering if people know any private buses that go to Galway from anywhere in louth/meath ?

<< Fio >>

There's a Bus Eireann bus that goes from Dundalk to Galway and stops in Drogheda, I think there's at least two of them per day.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

since ur in collage now i think you already know but if not ur collage more then likly has a bus already organised on a friday evening . usualy . was the same a while back anyways . go into the student uninion its why there in the place .

Advertisement