Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The world has gone nuts

Options
  • 02-09-2002 4:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Limp Bizkit have finally confirmed the internet rumour that Rick Rubin will be producing their next album that's tentatively been titled 'Less Is More'.

Rubin has previously worked with such notables as Red Hot Chili Peppers, System Of A Down and Slayer, which earned him the helm of Bizkit's last effort 'Chocolate Starfish...' but was dismissed after only a week's work. How this time around will work out we'll just have to wait and see.

According to MTV news, the band have laid down more than 20 songs in the last month with Rubin, while Durst and bassist Sam Rivers taking care of guitar duties in the absence of a replacement for departed six stringer Wes Borland.

Credit: metalhammer.co.uk

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Am I missing something here? What's nuts about a famous producing working with a famous band?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

wes borland was the only decent member of that band, and he left em? their gonna be even worse than before :o

But the world went nuts when mankind took over IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

For once Robbo, master of the obvious, I'm going to agree with you.
    What is your point Phen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

I am... highly confused...

What has Limp Bizkit got to do with a huge far reaching statement like "The world has gone nuts"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

What has Limp Bizkit got to do with a huge far reaching statement like "The world has gone nuts"?

maybe its the fact that there are still people living on this planet who like them......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Originally posted by AngelWhore
    For once Robbo, master of the obvious, I'm going to agree with you.
    What is your point Phen?

ah my point is this,

Rubin has previously worked with such notables as Red Hot Chili Peppers, System Of A Down and Slayer, which earned him the helm of Bizkit's last effort 'Chocolate Starfish...' but was dismissed after only a week's work. How this time around will work out we'll just have to wait and see.

how in the smeg does Rubin thinks things will work out better this time around, with an ego-maniac like Durst at the helm???? That is what's so nuts about this story :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

how in the smeg does Rubin thinks things will work out better this time around, with an ego-maniac like Durst at the helm???? That is what's so nuts about this story

Well that would be more about Rubin being nuts than the world being nuts, wouldn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

This is a touché moment on Ph3n0m's part...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

all I can say is that the title "might" of being misleading, but hell you all read the story, so my part is this is over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

hehe like your style

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭deco

I don't

Advertisement