Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bradfords Finest Pagan Metal Band - The Enchanted

Options
  • 02-09-2002 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

THE ENCHANTED , CORRUPTED & EYES CLOSED play Eamon Dorans on Saturday 28th September.

DOORS OPEN: 19:30

ADMISSION: 10 Euro/8 with a flyer

OVER 18s ID REQUIRED

Don't miss this gig. THE ENCHANTED'S first Irish Date supported by two of Dublin's most exciting unsigned metal acts. For info on THE ENCHANTED visit their website or check METAL IRELAND for a CD review.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

If i bring a goat, will you bring the virgins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 the fuz

id love to go but there is the small matter of being under 18:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

if thou goes naked;jsut say you left your i.d. in your trousers.

that weekend is just going to rawk so hard!

it doesn't matter what the other bands are like;cos corrupted are NUTTERS!

i'm telling you; see them before they get big and adopted by the scandinvaians....

goregasm;devil's breath,in the garden...

i'm telling you; see them before they get big and adopted by the scandinvaians....

Originally posted by Gar_ptc

goregasm;devil's breath,in the garden...

im not getting arrested for indecent exposure................again:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭DG - Corrupted

Cheers guys!

This is gonna be one of Corrupted's last gigs this year. We're settling down in the studio to write a heavier, more melodic and generally better setlist. So check this gig out cos it's gona be one special night!

DG

have you guys got any gigs lined up where ID wont be required?

Nope. Popstar said they might be doing anotherone of their over 16s accompanied gigs in the Music Centre. If they'd be so kind as to include us on the line up then you might get to see us there. Otherwise, t'wont be until after Christams till we do another Blast.
    We're planning on relocating to Germany in March/April of next year.

Dave

see!see!i told you they were going to get adopted...just by the germans though.

spricken ein deutchse?

i think thats meant to be "speak any german".

pants .
    why you going to germania?will there be a greater audience there for you?

you will ocasionally return wont you?

It's just what we decided to do. We all agreed from a very early stage that there was really no hope for metal bands in this country. We were originally going to go to America but one or two of the guys didn't really want to go that far abroad so we decided that the next best alternative was Germany.
    I think we'll be received there a little better alright. Metal bands in Germany, Sweden etc actually hit the national charts quite often. We'll see how things go, but I reckon we'll probably be back and forth between Ireland & Germany. More than likely there'll be some sort of farewell gig for those who are interested.

Dave

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

Originally posted by Gar_ptc

spricken ein deutchse?

i think thats meant to be "speak any german".

goodness, your german is bad
    it means may the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman :D

Originally posted by DG - Corrupted
    Nope. Popstar said they might be doing anotherone of their over 16s accompanied gigs in the Music Centre. If they'd be so kind as to include us on the line up then you might get to see us there. Otherwise, t'wont be until after Christams till we do another Blast.
    We're planning on relocating to Germany in March/April of next year.

Dave

cheers anyway,im not 18 till next year but i could probably pass for 18 with ID so i guess its time to get me a fake ID.

Cool. Shouldn't be problem in this day and age to make a fake ID.

DG

ive been offered a fake ID for 25 squid but i keep thinking it will be like the one in The Simpsons episode and it will say im 45 or something:D

on a seperate note,hmv are bastards,3 months ago i ordered every In Flames album , last week they phoned saying The Clayman was discontinued and they were still waiting for my other albums to come in:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

In Flames are terrible, in fairness.

Crap metal leprechaun music.

Originally posted by roma

Can't agree with you there Roma. In Flames are technically proficient and musically amazing. Definitely one of my favourite bands.

Leprechaun??? Explain!?
    originally posted by the fuz
    on a seperate note,hmv are bastards,3 months ago i ordered every In Flames album , last week they phoned saying The Clayman was discontinued and they were still waiting for my other albums to come in

Go to Sound Cellar. They have Lunar Strain/Subterranean, Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance, Colony, Clayman & Reroute to Remain in stock. I didn't see Whoracle there though. **** HMV!

Dave

rumour has it that a corrupted cd is on sale in the sound cellar or somewhere...since i'll be on teh net before i'll be there;

is it true?
    only E10 supposedly...

Originally posted by roma

yeah cause leprechauns come from Sweden:rolleyes:
    Originally posted by DG - Corrupted

Can't agree with you there Roma. In Flames are technically proficient and musically amazing. Definitely one of my favourite bands.

Leprechaun??? Explain!?

Go to Sound Cellar. They have Lunar Strain/Subterranean, Jester Race/Black Ash Inheritance, Colony, Clayman & Reroute to Remain in stock. I didn't see Whoracle there though. **** HMV!

Dave

i was there before i ordered them in hmv and they said they had no In Flames albums but i did manage to pick up this little beauty in Virgin the other day
    RR65422.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Perception_Distorted

The CORRUPTED CD "Feed on the Weak" is available at the following outlets:

-- Instrumentals, Bachelor's Walk, Dublin, Ireland.
    -- The Sound Cellar, Nassau Street, Dublin, Ireland.
    -- "Subculture" in The Bookmark, No.11, Johnston's Court, Sligo, Ireland.
    -- Zhivago Records, Galway, Ireland.

You can also order online at http://www.buy4now.ie/dmgdirect/

Or you can mail-order from CORRUPTED Metal Music, c/o 30 St Aongus Lawn, Tallaght, Dublin 24.

Other queries email corrupted@eircom.net

Originally posted by Perception_Distorted
    Or you can mail-order from CORRUPTED Metal Music, c/o 30 St Aongus Lawn, Tallaght, Dublin 24.

Other queries email corrupted@eircom.net

where the hell is Aongus Lawn,near Old Bawn?

• Advertisement

Nope. But the postman usually brings mail-order enquiries. You don't have to carry them yourself. :D

St Aongus Estate is in Tymon North. That's part of the area between the Greenhills Road and Balrothery, or to use ordinary Irish directions: "Between the Cuckoo's Nest pub and The Penny Black Tavern." ;)

Nope. But the postman usually brings mail-order enquiries. You don't have to carry them yourself. :D

St Aongus Estate is in Tymon North. That's part of the area between the Greenhills Road and Balrothery, or to use ordinary Irish directions: "Between the Cuckoo's Nest pub and The Penny Black Tavern." ;)

:D ,i was down at that carnival in tymon north park the other night,some little 8 year old threw up right beside me on one of the rides:mad:

Which way was the wind blowing?

Which way was the wind blowing?

the other way thank god but i had to endure the smell and the kid crying till the ride ended:D

As long as you avoided the dreaded Scarf of Barf....

(For those who think this is going off topic, vomiting in moving vehicles is very Heavy Metal... ;) )

As long as you avoided the dreaded Scarf of Barf....

(For those who think this is going off topic, vomiting in moving vehicles is very Heavy Metal... ;) )

i got that at ozzfest,one of my mates indulged in one to many alcoholic beverages,and threw up on me on the bus home :D

There you go then. You were obviously prepared in advance for your trip to the carnival.

i dont think the little kids mother approved of me pissing myself with laughter:D

Well, she probably had enough to clean up already what with the puke and all...

• Advertisement

Back on topic for a while!! Myself and a few other band members will be about town this Saturday distributing flyers. These little pieces of paper will entitle you to 2euro off the entry fee. Not bad! If you can't get into town to pick one up then you can simply download one from the Corrupted website. Just click the link on the homepage that says gig flyers.

Advertisement