Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What song you listening to rite now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

indeed we were bold!

the sound of silence s&g

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Guest

Enter Sandman - Metallica

foo fighters - all my life

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

'You can't get what you want (til you know what you want' by Joe Jackson....mmmmmm, Joe Jackson...mmmmmm.....and contemplating the long, rainy drive back to Dublin........repeating every time someone overtakes me 'I wish I had a cadillac...I wish I had a cadillac....I wish I had a cadillac......when I get my beemer seven series you won't over take ME'

Etc.

Kurdt, are you going to a) Johnnypyro tomorrow b) Turn on the 24th or b) Polar on the 27th??? (This also applies to Drowner and NoLegs.)

Man, its cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

tracvk no 6 on the new low album
    too lazy to go get track listing

im not allowed leave the house anymore silverfish, unless im going to rehearsals, work or college. other than that, i have no time, or else its raining too hard for me to contemplate getting dressed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭fish-head

the end beatles

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Thunder Child - From War of the Worlds not sure who its by again

its on vinyl its my dads from absolute yonks ago! but its fekin brilliand i love it!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

Silverfish,

In reply to your query with regards to gigs that are coming please read the following information:

Johnnypyro nope nope nope cos I got a QOTSA ticket remember.
    Turn yeppity yep yep yep I think so.
    Polar I dunno yet maybe.

I hope this information has been a help in some sort of way and if you require any further assistance do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
    Andrew

no one knows - QOTSA

war of the worlds?? what a soundtrack!!!! i love it to bits!!! its fantastic!!!

oh and silverfish...i'm going to turn and polar...so i'll be seeing ya there....

• Advertisement

nothing cos i can't find my earfones poor me with no earfones!!!!!!!!

rancid - track 7 from and out come the wolves...

SFA-furryvision TM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

the delgados 'accused of stealing'. now it's the reindeer section 'whodunnit' (i think it's called - the last one on their last album).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Originally posted by thedrowner
    SFA-furryvision TM
    Good on ya drowny!!! Nobody i know likes sfa i feel so isolated... but strangely superior...:rolleyes:
    Anyhoo im listenin to Blondie - 11:59. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Originally posted by Kurdt
    war of the worlds?? what a soundtrack!!!! i love it to bits!!! its fantastic!!!

hehehehe! Yay! i usually get laughed at
    I've loved it since i was a kid! hav it on original vinyl too absolutely class........

im just listenin to nite time sounds now coz someone switched off my radio coz i left it on too loud upstairs......

Anywhooo thats about it!

SOAD - ddevil

as for war of the worlds i've got the original on vinyl too :) my parents got me hooked on its years ago...

cocteau twins-violane

but yay lamda! you're also the only other person i know who actually likes SFA. I remember our bassist told me he didnt really get them. but theyre cool theyve got some gorgeous slow songs and some funky fast songs, and i couldnt pick a faveourite coz they're all just too good

and yay for listening to blondie. I think im the only young perosn i know (bar u) who likes her stuff. i think rapture's my fave song. u goin to c her in vicar st? 50 euro a ticket....

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭dougal

Pete Yorn - For Nancy (Cos it Already Is)

i like SFA aswell rosemary so shove it.................

foo fighters - have it all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 butterflywings

pete yorn kikcs ass.

counting crows, round here (the cool live one on across a wire)

everybody's tired of something.........

foo fighters - come back

SFA-she's got spies...
    ha ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Coming into work this morning "99 red balloons" was on the radio.
    I think Nina sang it if I'm not mistaken....and to make it worse....I knew all the words!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Tom,
    was indeed Nina - preferred the german version....

"octh flunk splchte oinz.... " you can see how it's much more catchy - rolls off the tongue :D

First song off the Spacemen 3 album "Recurring" - fantastic stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Keithaburke

The urban cookie collective - I've got the key, I've got the secret.

bjork...the third song on her 2nd album, post, dunno what its called.

and yay for listening to blondie. I think im the only young perosn i know (bar u) who likes her stuff. i think rapture's my fave song. u goin to c her in vicar st? 50 euro a ticket....

i like blondie

i'm going to see her in december...

currently listening to feeders new album...on track 6 at the moment...its so so so different from all of their other stuff...i really really like it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

[and yay for listening to blondie. I think im the only young perosn i know (bar u) who likes her stuff. i think rapture's my fave song. u goin to c her in vicar st? 50 euro a ticket.... [/B]
    Of course... the womans a legend!!! 50 euro shmifty euro!!! And if ya look at the track listing of the greatest hits..its gonna be a classic gig!!:D
    Oh and right now im listenin to QOTSA cos they on jools holland..you think i aint worth a dollar.. haha thats some good screamin!!

• Advertisement

feeder - godzilla

Advertisement