Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What song you listening to rite now?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

metallica - nothing else matters

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

im listenin to ......

Autopilot - QOTSA

Turn are playin in DCU next week im not sure if i should go....
    they are only supportin Australian Nirvana and Aslan (yay!)
    i could go to see Turn and then leave....or....go see Turn then get totally rat arse (again) and stay for the other 2, I dont wanna see Aslan again i went to see em in Vicar street last year with my german exchange ppl and they did Crazy world 3 times.....

any suggestions??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Tom182

Who's headlining????
    Austrailian Nirvana are actually quite good,but then again I was fairly twisted when I last saw them......

And I can't stand Aslan....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

well tom mebbe u should keep to the line of this thread.......

Korn - A.D.I.D.A.S.

hmmmm.... faith no more - be aggressive

the aussie nirvana aint too bad...its nice to be able to jump around to live nirvana songs...good fun anyhoo...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Reunion - Mundy

P.S. Anyone know of anyone looking for 2 Moz tickets?
    I put a thread up in the for sale board and got only 1 reply so far. I Know the gig's sold out so I was expecting a few more....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Nirvana-You know YOu're right
    The full version of you know your right surfaced last Saturday night. You can get it of winmx from http://www.winmx.com.

search for nirvana+right+full

it's 3:35 long and it RULZ.

bye

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ben folds five-smoke

will u ppl stop arguin and picking fioghts on each other yer like a pack of animals!!! *tuts*

shay, why are u selling them? im thinking of going (whats the date theyre on?) but ive not any of morrissey's stuff, and im never pushed about goign to see him

austrailian nirvana are good....although the lead singer's accent is english??? (i dunno)....oooh...lets all gatecrash amz's bar and get pissed and watch turn next thurs?

Back on the block - FLC

I is selling them 'cause I bought a ticket along with a mate for Thur. (3rd Oct), then my-oh-so slow other mates finally got up off their proverbials and by the time they did, Thur. was sold out so they bought tickets for Wed. so then me and my mate decided to flog the thur. tickets and go to Wed. instead - phew! Both are sold out now though :( I am selling them for as much as poss., not in a meany capitalist way but I have spent soooo much money on gigs that I need whatever cash I can get to pay off my Credit Card!!!

You should really invest in anything by Moz up to Southpaw grammar - fantastic stuff!

P.S. I seen Aslan in Bolton Street (the all male college :D) and they played that song thrice and the other major hit twice!!

shady lanes
    dunno who its by, i have a feeling it may be kerbdog, but i oculd be making that up, i usually am

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

clouds across the moon by the ra band.

Yeah!!! loadsa people come to my bar!! hehe i wish i had a bar...... but anyway i dont like aslan and turn are the first band on methinks......no1 at college that i hav spoken to has ever heard of em and i keep rabbitin on about em so whether or not my promotion has worked or not wont be known till next thursday!!

anyway im listenin to my little brother play somethin on the recorder.......i wish he didnt believe in the theory that practice makes perfect coz my head is wrecked....... sorry bubs but its such a crap song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

i'm listening to live smashing pumpkins 'tonight tonight'(acoustic)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭irokie

i'm almost tempted to press skip so that i can be listening to joe satriani's slow down blues, or 6 underground by the sneaker pimps, but as it is i'm embarassed to report that it's good morning baby by big runca with dan wilson of semisonic, off the american pie soundtrack...

since i've been writing this, that has come and gone and we're now on much more respectable territory with radiohead's lucky...

mmmm lucky

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Waaait a minute....I'm just catching up here,

TURN supporting ASLAN????

This is going in my book 'Whats Wrong With This Country' Chapter Five.

Listening to 'Relapse' by Beautiful Losers 'cos its just so damn good.

(See? No drunken posts from ME, no sir.)

fiona apple-pale september

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

fight like a brave - the red hot chili peppers (i just put in the uplift mofo party plan :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭metalish

I'm listen to Avril Lavigne ~ Complicated it's actually a good song!

*hides behind a softa incase things get thrown at me!*:eek:

Sad Lisa by Cat Stevens
    sigh! this song is so good!
    but it makes me sad

im not listening to any music but ive been singing the tamperer 'if u buy this record your life will be better' all morning

somebody hit me please!

amz, sunshine on my shoulders by john denver.....*sniff*
    that song makes me cry. the only time i ever listened to it my cat had just died and i sat listening to it on repeat and sniffling for an hour. *sadness*

• Advertisement

shut up drowner ya nut!!

anyhoo nirvana - d7

kurdt, admit it, you're just jealous because im so much closer to being a no life than you are

anyways, good morning shay! I'm pleased to say shay has been added to the list of people from the message board ive met in person. go me and my stalker like tendencies. and he's really nice, he drank the money he was going to tip me away, but he managed to spirit some money from somewhere :)

helter shelter was good...they played cocteau twins, thats the first time ive ever heard a cocteau twins song being played in a club, thanks withnail!

anyway song....the song going through my head is violane by the cocteau twins :)

foo fighters - Aurora.... stonking!

Anyhoo, thanks for the compliment drowner - it is difficult to relate to me whilst I am in a sober state, so it must have been especially so on Sat!!

P.S. You don't want to know what I had to do to spirit up that €3 tip... I can assure you :eek:

im in college in the library im sure im gonna get in trouyble for bein here but fekit!!!
    Im currently listening to my tummy makin noises and 2 german people talkin nearby! im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ive been up sonce 7 had lecture at 9 was late for this hav bn off since ten and dont hav another yokie till one! i say again im sooooooooooooooooooooo bored!
    stoopid tummy!

:mad:

i am listening to all my life by the foos god damn i can't wait for this gig woohoo it is gonna be great

down - theres something on my side

shut it kurdt

Where Boys Fear to Tread - Smashing Pumpkins

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭stickinikki

sum song by coldplay off their new album..not sure what its called..but im listenin to phantom so ill post again when i find out..

kranog-where can u download blotooth songs?..kazaa is so limiting

-nikki-

• Advertisement

Beer For Breakfast - The Replacements

Advertisement