Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the nest manager?

Options
  • 03-09-2002 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

After Mick o Dwyer stabbing us in the back and defecting to Laois who do you think going to be the next manager of Kildare?

I have heard former Offaly Manager Padraic Nolan touted although i think thats just because he lives in Kilcock,I have also heardr Colm O rourke's name mention,has anyone else heard anything?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Gerry

I vote Jack O' Shea.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭Sposs

What? do you not remember his ill faithed attempt at managing Mayo.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭PadraigL

Heard before Donegal Vs Dublin game that the new manager was still involved with an inter county team and his name could not be mentioned for that reason…..

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭mfield

John O' Mahony or Sean Boylan would be welcome additions but it's very hard to tell, I have also heard that a manager with another inter-county team is looking good. The two I mentioned would be well worthy of the job! Player wise I think that new talent is needed, not trying to hang on with the older generation of players that Mick seemed to swear by even if they weren't playing too well. Just my two cents!

mfield

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭PadraigL

With the right manager there is definitely another Leinster in them. Dublin are looking good though and they are a very young team.
    A bit like the Tommy Carr and the Tommy Lyons scenario. Micko has done so much its now time for someone else to take the rest of the way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

That man has some demands b4 he'll become our manager.
    Geezzz...

dont mind the car but I've heard he's looking for the Laois publicans to sort out a pub for him to own/run or something like that.

*mutterz*better be worth it...

Advertisement