Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

simpsons songs...

Options
  • 03-09-2002 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

i got the simpsons sound track but its missing one song,remember that epesiod homer joins hulbulasa and they go on tour with cypress hill,chamsing pumpkins ect and cyrpess hill plays insane in the brain with an orcestra,i was wondering if anyone had this???it sounds cool

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

I have it , but only as a Fout Tet remix which I had to import especially on vinyl from the Netherlands.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

did i mention that ur my best friend :rolleyes: any chance u could rip it to mp3 and post it on the web??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭Pigman

Afraid not. That would constitute illegal duplication and dissemination of copyright material and I for one couldn’t live with an act of such wanton criminality. Besides, that remix was made-up for my personal enjoyment and the author wouldn’t be too impressed if I started giving away free copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

I think what he is really saying is that he doesnt have the equipment to perform such a task;)
    Irishguy-cant you just wait until the ep is on again?Considering terrestrial tv has about 9 eps a week and sky 1 has maybe 15 plus it shouldnt be long before you catch the ep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

well could you give more information on where you purachased it?

• Advertisement
Advertisement