Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal Night - iLL FaTe

Options
  • 03-09-2002 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Arite go to the Ill Fate Metal Night September 18th in the Voodoo Lounge.

check out
    www.geocities.com/illfateonline

Cheers BK

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mark [x-c]

who else is playing this little shindig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 illfate

A class metal group called Pseudo Cream are playing too and we are considering which other metal band to get. We will get one more.

hey lol your the guy who left that bitchy message in our guestbook!
    just to tell ya we play all of our own stuff and maybe 2 covers usually. We used to play all covers. Cmon all bands have to start somewhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 roma

Pseudo Cream are absoloute bollocks.

They played at some ****s 21st a few months ago and I pissed myself laughing at them.

yeah that's me. i'm an angry old man at age 22. i totally disapprove of covers, the amount of times i've seen a band, thought they were ok, then the covers come out. if they're done well, they normally blow their own songs away, if done crap i'm left thinking how much better the other band is. too many cover bands come and go thru the doors of casa x-constant, it's head melting. x-constant has played two covers - badly - and that was the first few weeks of jamming. three years ago now. then we said '**** this' and worked on our own ****. if bands would work harder on their own **** i think we'd see a raising of standards in this country for metal bands. i DO NOT want to hear a band play bored, 7 words or blind ever again unless they are called either deftones or korn.

anywho, nibsy us down for your gig or check your email or summat. either way, i haven't heard your band yet so i'll pass comment on music when i do. i'm just anti-cover versions!

• Advertisement

Ok.
    Thats a fair point. Well you'll be happy to know that I'm unemployed and all i did all summer was sit on my couch and write metal songs. We still dont have enough original stuff to fill a gig so we are doing RATM and SOAD too. This is our first gig in a dublin bar. It doesnt seem like Dublin is a very friendly place to play a gig, is it? I think theres a lot of- i duno -jealousy or something.

Later

PS for any of you goin to the gig, our first few songs are the lighter ones then it gets mental so get locked.

is that to imply i am jealous or summat? i'm quite secure with my own band, thank you very much. i contacted the voodoo lounge about gigs, they told me to talk to you for the next one. whaddya say? we're up for playing on the 28th if you'll have us. email me at mark@xconstant.com. do you ever check your email?

dublin is a ****e place to play a metal gig. everyone stands there (everyone being all of ooooooooh, about a dozen people) waiting for you to impress them. hook me up with an email man anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Man, your lyrics are ****¦ng hilarious!

"Cumming in a chicken's beak.
    Old lady in a bath -
    Open petdoor take a peek!
    Abuse of a little calf"

Are you guys a spoof band?

Is there a tinfoil covered cucumber down your pants?

Arite cheers yeah we're playing that song on wednesday. Its the first time we are playing it live. We aren't a spoof band it's just i felt a filthy song was in order.
    Did anyone go to KoRn, it was ****in amazing. Great show.
    Yeah Mark, check your email, I replied, we want yiz to play with us on the 18th. its not the 28th, its the 18th.
    downloaded one of your songs, its pretty good. I didnt think there was many bands who actually made good heavy music anymore.
    Later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭the snitch

thats a big fat lie. maybe if you went to see vader in the shelter you'd understand why people stand with their arms crossed in front of you,. you need to concentrate on the chundgggg and the noodle doodle you see? don't verbate the audience, they know their stuff. do you know yours?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Yeah, I was at Korn. Fv<kin excellent gig. Who's the singer in X-Constant? Saw you guys in the TBMC a few weeks ago with Writhe, Corrupted and Skyjack. Love the singer's voice when he actually sings. And cute too...aww...;)

Advertisement