Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite CD-R's ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,301 ✭✭✭irishguy

i just put in an order for 150cdrs and some other stuff 2 days ago i just waiting for them 2 arrive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

Grand. Will you throw a post up here when they come through to say if everytning was in order. I have a few mates who could come in on a reasonable sized bulk order with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

weh
    just ordered a grand total of 255 cds from there

100 cheapo's that are on special offer
    100 Verbatim Datalife Plus - the nice metal azo bl00 ones :D
    and...
    50 apearently "True silver-bottomed" ones
    and a cupla high-speed cdrw's

il post back with any relevant info on the order/cd's etc

just got my cdrs this morining from www.121cdr.co.uk all very high quality none damaged like other companys.Also i got a few cd and slim line cd duel cases and the are very high quality [i couldnt find any place that sold good ones] i would highly recomend them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

care to tell us the brand and price of these cds ?

• Advertisement

well i dont see how this affects the service i got but heres what i puschased:
    50 Verbatim datalife plus cdrs [with cases] £.30 each
    100 Verbatim datalife plus cdrs [Without cases] £11.49 per 50
    +some other small stuff and add £15.99 for delivery [all prices in British Pounds]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well for what its worth i buy the 100 24x spindle jobbies out of Dixons, and very few coasters and i have a lot of expierence with them and no probs. But i see marx have 100 32x ones for 38 yoyos so i`ll go for them next!

it doesnt matter what the max speed is i have written x4 speed Mr.Data cds at x40 speed all i am worried about is durability and i have used verbatim cdrs before and they worked really well i still have the first verbatim cdr i burned it still works well,but i cant say this about other cdrs i have burned

Advertisement